Our doggie friends don’t need to do much for us to find them cute, especially when they’re ready to go to bed, as these 10 photos show.
Dogs sleep an average of twelve hours a day, which gives us time to take pictures of them once they are asleep. Whether they are already in dreamland or ready to go to bed, these captured moments are full of tenderness and would make us want to take a nap.
Check out these 10 absolutely adorable photos:
1. This little Retriever seems comfortable under his blanket
2. This one is quietly waiting for his mistress, the comforter in his arms
3. This puppy can’t wait to find his owners and share a nap with them.
4. This pooch wouldn’t leave his stuffed Santa Claus for anything in the world.
5. This Corgi’s owner put his basket on the couch to make him more comfortable, but he decided otherwise
6. This Chihuahua has trouble fighting sleep.
7. Plaid, plush, cushions, this dog is ready for a wonderful night in his 5-star bed
8. It only took a few seconds for the Beagle to fall into the arms of Morpheus
9. This Cavalier King Charles Spaniel fell asleep in his mistress’s arms.
10. The Chihuahua would like his masters to turn off the TV so he can finally fall asleep
By Maria Anki
A great friend of animals from a very young age, Maria gives them a real devotion and follows them everywhere on social networks. Coming from a linguistic course, and therefore very keen on writing, she now takes pleasure in rubbing shoulders with the animal world accompanied by her most faithful four-legged companion, Monkey.