A good number of cats are distinguished by the very poor choices of hiding places they make when they want to play hide and seek. This is not the case for some of their congeners who have completely mastered their sense of concealment and are waiting for only one thing, to be found.
Here are 17 pictures of well-hidden cats that need to be found.
1. Somewhere between the shark and the stuffed dog, there is a cat hiding
2. This cat sometimes has scary “voyeuristic” tendencies
3. An implication hides where it should distract anyone thinking about getting to work
4. The cat lying under the chair serves as a diversion for the one hiding between the plant pots
5. Beware of anyone who would dive into their bed to sleep without checking if the cat is there or not
6. A cat that thought it could hide in broad daylight
7. This store sells fun items that it puts in jars.
8. A cat who was inspired by kangaroos to choose his hiding place
9. There are residents of this hotel who are very curious
10. Another cat who thinks the best hiding place is in broad daylight.
11. His hiding skills have yet to be proven.
12. A picture taken while the cat was on its way to its hiding place, which it thought had been found
13. Who would have thought to look for cats among the plants in the garden?
14. A cat tree that houses not 2, but 3 cats
15. The cat does not respond to calls from its owner because it is convinced that it is very well hidden behind the man.
16. This cat is a real chameleon.
17. A cat that has found its hiding place, behind the door, which itself is hidden by the big toy bazaar