For dogs and cats who grow up in difficult conditions, being adopted is like a second birth. Their new loving families make them forget their past hurts and guarantee them a happy future. A chance that can only make our pets happy.
Here are 20 pictures of cats and dogs who are happy to have been adopted.
2. A cat on its way to its new home
3. This dog is more than happy to be in his new home.
4. The 2nde Greyhound officially joined the tribe
5. A puppy that has just been rescued from the streets and joined its new family
6. A duo of felines adopted together who couldn’t have been separated
7. His foster family couldn’t bring themselves to let him go and adopted him.
8. 4 canines that were all rescued by the same person
9. These cats still have doubts about being adopted together.
10. A puppy that is not in top shape, but luckily got into good hands quite quickly
11. His life and his new owner’s life have gotten infinitely better since they met.
12. A cat that takes the “meatloaf” position and has 2 colors of iris
13. This adorable cat has found a shoulder to lean on.
14. This lost kitten has nothing to worry about anymore.
15. A small feline whose meow alerted the person who would become its owner
16. When you see how they look at each other, there’s no doubt that it’s love at first sight
17. The new recruit was accepted by the cat that was already there
18. With such a cute face and such a small nose, how can you resist the urge to adopt it?
Also read: Adored by everyone at the shelter, this dog waited there for 5 years before experiencing a new start
19. Unable to bring himself to welcome just one, he adopted the trio
20. A senior dog who can be reassured by the good care her new owners will give her