The Stelliant group, a leader in insurance services, has more than 2,800 employees spread across France.
For more than 30 years, we have supported our clients in managing their risks, from risk prevention to post-disaster solutions. An experience that we benefit from with private individuals, companies and contractors in France and abroad.
Our mission is to help our customers prevent their risks, manage them, intervene, assist and repair. We provide a simple answer to complexity. To do this, we offer a wide range of insurance services, expert services and complementary solutions to meet all problems and challenges.
The sense of service, the team spirit, the willingness to take on and be dared by passion are the strong values of the Stelliant group. They enable us today to be a solid group that looks to the future with great ambitions.
Our recruitment policy is committed to the integration of workers with disabilities.
As part of a team of experts and assistants, you will be responsible for the administrative management of expertise files on behalf of insurance companies.
Real relay within the agency, you will be more specifically involved in the following missions:
– Open the expert missions, qualify the archives and plan the visits (arrange appointments, manage the experts’ diaries) by prioritizing emergency situations;
– Handle telephone calls and follow-ups (customers, policy holders) as part of the preparation and follow-up of files;
– Receive and manage mail (Scan, enter information);
– Write/write reports, technical letters and e-mails after the expert’s visit to the disaster site;
– Closing expertise and invoicing fees;
– Ensure compliance with the various indicators related to the agency’s activity: processing times, contractual & regulatory obligations.
Education Bac to BAC+ 2 (type BTS Executive Assistant, SME/SMI Management, BTS Insurance), you have first work experience (including internship), ideally acquired in an insurance expertise company.
This position requires excellent interpersonal and writing skills, good spelling and a good command of office tools.
You also show team spirit, independence, initiative, organization and rigor. You have a sense of service, listening and customer relations; and be action/result oriented.
STELLIANT (turnover €260m), has more than 2,500 employees in several agencies or subsidiaries covering the national and international territory.
The group is leader in insurance expertise and servicese ect is structured around 6 activities: damage and business risk expertise and specialties, construction expertise, damage management, in-kind repairs and leak detection and decontamination.