- General condition analysis of contracts
- Good value for money
Good value for money Analysis of functions and key figures
Version per 17 November 2022
- Type of support
- Joint Risk Investment Fund (FCPR)
- ISIN code
- Management company:
- Eurazeo Investment Manager
- Creation date :
- Risk Class (SRRI)
- Level 7 on a scale from 1 to 7
- Maximum loss potential for the saver
- 100% of invested savings
- Recommended investment period
- Nature of FCPR
- FCPR eligibility
- FCPR eligible for life insurance, distributed by Primonial in the form of a unit of account (UC)
- Contracts offering FCPR
- Target +, Target + Capitalization, Target + Capitalization Legal entity
- Primo PER
- Promotion period (depending on envelope available)
- From 18 July 2022 to 14 June 2024 with the possibility of an extension of 6 months
- The foundation’s calendar
- Investment for a period of 3 years, which can be extended by two consecutive periods of 1 year each, at the discretion of the management company, Eurazeo IM.
- From the opening of the 6th financial year after the last subscriptions, the fund can enter a prior liquidation period.
- FCPR intended to invest mainly in mutual funds oriented towards financing companies:
- mainly European,
- at the transmission capital or development capital stage,
also included possibility of direct or indirect equity investments FCPR in such companies.
- Investment in growing SMEs and ETIs mainly through institutional grade private equity funds.
- Desire to diversify the portfolio with a target of around 150 unlisted companiesmainly European, in which the fund will invest.
- FCPR is not intended to use leverage.
- Entry and exit fees: 0%
- Recurring administration and operating costs: 1.95%
- Foundation fee: 0.05%
- Non-recurring operating costs related to the acquisition, monitoring and disposal of holdings: 0.02%
- Indirect management fees: 1.24%
- Maximum Average Annual Fee Rate (AFR): 3.26%
- Maximum possible return to the distributor
- Development of the share’s value
- Eurazeo IM’s assessment of the valuation of the fund’s net assets twice a month: on the 15th of the month and the last day of the month
- Original intrinsic value: €100
To learn more about the analysis of good value for money, click on the following link: https://www.goodvalueformoney.eu/produit/selection-sel0000496-primopacte-2-selection-2022-2023
All rights reserved Good Value for Money
Discover the other good value for money analyzes through the following themes: