It was 2:45 p.m. on Tuesday when the Maubeuge firefighters were contacted on the side of the Suzanne Lannoy-Blin school. A municipal employee had been bitten by a stray dog.
This is a recurring problem that often comes back to the ears of elected louvroiliens. That of stray dogs. This Tuesday afternoon, a new chapter was opened. At 2:45 p.m., the firefighters intervened at the Suzanne Lannoy-Blin school, in the Sous-le-Bois district.
A municipal employee had been bitten by a stray dog. The animal caused wounds on the level of the left wrist and the right hand. Even if these were superficial, the emergency services took these injuries very seriously. Firefighters disinfected the wounds before dressing them. A health check was carried out before transporting the victim to the Maubeuge hospital center
. City security officers were present.