Before signing a ten-year warranty, it is advisable to compare the offers to find the most interesting in terms of price and guarantees. How to approach it? Knowing that the cost of ten years of insurance is not the only factor to consider when making your decision! We explain how to find the right insurance deal, with a bonus list of 5 criteria to analyze to find the best ten-year guarantee.
3 solutions to compare the prices of ten-year guarantees
By comparing the prices of ten-year RC insurance, you can make a first choice among all the different insurance offers. 3 options are available to you:
- Use an online comparator: an online comparator helps you find the most advantageous offer based on your search criteria. Increase quote requests.
- Request quotes directly: Contact insurance companies to get personalized quotes and compare prices. Note that some insurance companies offer an online quote form to give you a quote in seconds.
- Contact an insurance broker: Using an insurance broker allows you to exempt yourself from the administrative procedures. He makes sure to put all the offers in competition to find you the most suitable ten-year warranty.
Should you take the lowest price for your ten-year insurance policy?
Don’t always rely on cheap contracts. In fact, entry formulas sometimes only cover mandatory guarantees. However, you may need more coverage for your business. Be careful not to sacrifice essential guarantees to save money in the short term!
An inappropriate ten-year warranty poses a risk: in the event of damage, your insurer may refuse to pay you compensation, and all repair costs are your responsibility. So choose the best ratio between coverage and price to be compensated according to your needs without paying too much for your insurance premiums.
What other criteria than the price of a decennial?
The price of your decennium is not the only criterion to be taken into account to find the best decennial insurance. It all depends on your needs and your professional activity:
- Reputation of the insurance company: A reliable insurance company will provide a better quality of service and your customers will be reassured by the name of a well-known insurance company on your certificate.
- The price policy: Check whether the amount of your premium increases during contract renewals or after an injury to avoid unpleasant surprises.
- Covered guarantees: choose a contract that includes legal protection or that covers damage during the work.
- The excess: it represents the amount that remains your responsibility after your compensation. The higher the deductible, the lower the insurance premium (and vice versa).
- Insured profiles: some insurance companies specialize in more complex insured profiles, such as auto entrepreneurs, terminated due to non-payment or too frequent damage, renovation insurance, etc.