While we have just put away our summer clothes, Sépaq now reminds us of the warm season with the announcement of the opening of reservations for these ready-to-camp for the 2023 summer season.
Yes! Yes! Mark the dates Saturday, November 12 and November 13, 2022 in your calendar so you don’t miss your chance to visit a cozy little camp next summer.
The Sépaq network offers more than 7,000 campsites and almost 600 camp-ready units in the heart of the most beautiful places in nature in Quebec. It is ideal for a holiday!
This will also be an opportunity to get your hands on the annual Québec National Parks map. It is this card that gives unlimited daily access to all the national parks in the network. Offered at a price of $83.49, camping and outdoor enthusiasts are likely to pay for this card, which is valid for a period of 12 months, very (very) quickly.
The opening of reservations, depending on the establishments, will take place according to different times spread over the days of November 12 and 13, 2022. It will be possible to make your reservation online or by phone (1-800-665-6527 ).
Here is the schedule for the sale:
Saturday 12 November:
- 8:00 a.m.: Frontenac National Parks, Gaspésie, Lac-Témiscouata, Pointe-Taillon
- 11:00: Bic National Park, Yamaska
- 14.00: Aiguebelle, Grands-Jardins, Hautes-Gorges-de-la-Rivière-Malbaie, Îles-de-Boucherville, Jacques-Cartier, Oka national parks
Sunday 13 November 2022
- 8.00am: Mont-Tremblant National Park
- 11:00 a.m.: Fjord-du-Saguenay, Mont-Mégantic, Monts-Valin, Opémican, Plaisance national parks Tourist centers Camping des Voltigeurs and Lac-Kénogami tourist center, Lac-Simon tourist center
- 14.00: Mont-Orford National Park
When reservations open online, a virtual waiting room will be created.
A priority rank will be randomly distributed among those who gain access to the waiting room a few minutes before the opening of a reservation slot. Thereafter, the first-come, first-served principle will apply.
As it is a very busy day, it is strongly recommended that you visit the Sépaq website in advance to find out useful information for planning your summer stay. To save time, remember to create a customer account in advance. Creating a customer account is also suggested to facilitate your transactions.
Don’t miss our latest videos: