The link has been copied
vsfive words. Five words were enough to undermine a ten-year-old strategy. Launching “Let him return to Africa” during a debate in the Hemicycle, Grégoire de Fournas provoked the outrage of a good part of the political class and “re-demonized” the National Rally. Marine Le Pen’s group may have come to the rescue by claiming that the representative of Gironde spoke of the “boat” of migrants mentioned in the question of the black Insoumi’s deputy Carlos Martens Bilongo, and “in no case” of this, the Assembly decided his suspension for 15 days.
Find us at:
– Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/lepoint/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lepoint.fr/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/LePoint
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lepointfr
– Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@lepointfr
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/le-point/posts/
You are currently reading: “La Nupes and LR have become Macron’s life insurance”
Be the first to respond
You can no longer respond to articles after submission of contributions that do not comply with Le Point’s moderation charter.
Add a nickname
You must enter a nickname before you can comment on an article.