In an economic context characterized by numerous challenges and in a sector where the car insurance industry accounts for almost half of the market share in the insurance sector, AXA Assurances Algérie wanted to reinvent its car offer to strengthen its positioning and meet more the needs and expectations of its customers both with consideration of coverage and high value-added services.
In this context, AXA Algérie implements a new commercial approach with formulas that guarantee, on the one hand, a wide flexible coverage and, on the other hand, a revised tariff that is more adaptable to all needs. Indeed, AXA Algeria believes that each driver is unique and offers tailored responses. AXA customers therefore benefit from:
- Prices reviewed and adapted to the profile of the customer and his vehicle;
- Ticket benefits to reward responsible driving;
- A simplified and revised franchise for the benefit of the customer.
In addition and in addition to the effort to competitive prices, AXA Algeria is strengthening its car offer to offer more benefits:
- Solutions to always improve the customer experience : subscribing to AXA car insurance is simple, fast and available through the entire distribution network of AXA and its partners, while you benefit from:
- Immediate support, emergency assistance and assistance in the event of an accident with a localization system;
- Superior service quality: 9 out of 10 people are satisfied with the quality of AXA service, but AXA Algeria works to continuously improve its level of satisfaction by making it available to its policyholders;
- An information and claim reporting platform without having to travel;
- Value-added services for customer convenience: split payment (AutoFlex) and AXA Assistance 24/7;
- A dedicated complaints unit;
- Innovative commercial offers such as the car sponsorship program highlight loyal customers who can now sponsor new customers and thus benefit from additional price advantages.
“Our new car offer is based on a more competitive base with expanded options and constantly evolving value-added services. The goal is first and foremost to respond to the demands of our old and new customers both in terms of their coverage needs and their expectations in terms of service quality”, explained Mr. Said HADDOUCHE, CEO.