The Eastern Regional Sales Department is looking for a motivated and experienced business manager who shares his ambitions and taste for challenge for the Saint-Priest location. It will operate in the segment of companies with 10 to 49 employees.
As a Business Manager, your mission is to maintain and develop a portfolio of customer accounts.
In this sense:
– You develop a customer portfolio (prospecting plan, approach to prospects and analysis of their potential needs);
– You build loyalty and follow your customer portfolio (information and advice to the customer on the development of his insurance coverage);
– You ensure the reporting of your activity (database information and commercial indicators);
– You create, develop and maintain a network of local prescribers to benefit from referrals;
– You advise customers according to their needs and provide them with technical and commercial support;
– You manage the financial performance and ensure the technical balance of your portfolio (analysis of the results of the completed commercial actions, presentation of the results to your clients and renegotiation of loss-making contracts).
Segment: companies with 10 to 49 employees.
You are also:
Voluntary, persuasive and never short of new ideas.
Energetic, you have the necessary spring to implement an intense commercial activity, the sales results of which are postponed taking into account the particularities of the segment.
Tenacious, the rigor of your methods goes hand in hand with the attention you pay to honoring your commercial commitments.
Autonomous, you know how to organize your activity in complete autonomy and you control the risk management of your portfolio.
Communicating, you have excellent interpersonal skills that allow you to negotiate with the decision makers in your portfolio as well as with the various internal interlocutors.
MORE INFO :
Keywords: #BtoB #collectivemarketing #customer #customerportfolio
Location: 69 800 – Saint-Priest
Benefits: Food vouchers, mutual, RTT, time savings account, profit sharing, company car, open work, …
In accordance with the commitments made by La Mutuelle Générale in favor of the integration of disabled people, the position is open to all.
We are the third French mutual company and a benchmark player in health insurance in France. We operate in the private and business market to ensure the daily protection of 1.5 million people.
For 75 years, we have been at the heart of the great revolutions in the world of health, working to reinvent our profession to offer our members services that are ever more innovative and adapted to changes in our lifestyles.
Our 2,000 employees are united by a taste for challenge, team spirit and a desire for excellence. We carry out our work with passion and benevolence and continue to look big and far in order to become a major player in insurance tomorrow. This ambition motivates us and obliges us to find candidates as motivated as we are!
Start or develop your career with a unique player in the social and solidarity economy, with a profession and a culture similar to yours!
The possibility of teleworking from 1 to 4 days a week, depending on the function and organization of the site, allows our 1,900 employees to benefit from a working environment that is a source of meaning, mutual trust and accountability.
89% of them recommend La Mutuelle Générale! Ask them your questions here: https://lamutuellegenerale.career-inspiration.com/
Offer expiry date: