Food and gastronomy
It’s going to be very hot this weekend!
The opportunity to concoct a summer recipe that smells of Italy. The BoCConi restaurant at the Amigo hotel reveals its signature spaghetti alle vongole recipe. A recipe thought up by Fulvio Pierangelini, one of the most famous Italian chefs, and concocted by chef Igor Rosi. It has now become one of the restaurant’s best sellers. Lazy to make it yourself? The dish can also be enjoyed in the restaurant… or on the terrazza! Travel to Italy guaranteed.
Recipe for spaghetti with clams, zucchini and trout eggs
- 400g of linguine or spaghetti
400gr of clams
2 green zucchini
1 clove of garlic
50 gr bottarga trota Oro (trout bottarga)
Extra virgin olive oil
- Boil the pasta in a pan filled with water for 8 minutes. Before draining the pasta, set aside a cup of cooking water.
- While the pasta is cooking, in another saucepan put the extra virgin olive oil, 1 chilli, 1 clove of garlic, the parsley, sprigs of mint, basil and pieces of zucchini finely cut with the clams. Cook everything at low temperature and add a spoon to the pasta water. Once the clams have opened, remove the herbs, the garlic clove and the pepper.
- Once the pasta is cooked, put it in the pot of clams and stir gently while gradually adding extra virgin olive oil and cooking water until it creates an emulsion.
- Remove the pasta from the heat and put it in a deep plate. Add some chopped parsley, mint and basil on top of the pasta and sprinkle the trout bottarga on top.