– Epidemic guarantee with a deductible of €30
• Quarantine of the insured in the 14 days before departure after contamination with COVID-19 justified by a medical authority. Proof is required.
• Refusal of boarding by the insured following a temperature measurement or a positive result for COVID 19 from a PCR and/or antigen test upon your arrival at the departure airport.
• Hospitalization due to an attack of COVID-19 by the insured or a member of his family in the 14 days before departure.
– The “Everything but” guarantee
The guarantee is provided to you in all cases of cancellation if your departure is prevented by a fortuitous event that can be justified. By fortuitous event we mean any unforeseeable circumstance on the part of you or a member of your family and not excluded under this contract, unforeseeable on the date of subscription and resulting from a sudden act of an external cause.
– Coverage for natural disasters, riots, attacks
– The strike coverage of the airline and the airport of departure.
The misfire in the plane
If an unforeseeable event beyond your control which may be justified occurs during your pre-routing or post-routing of the journey between your home and the meeting point fixed by the tour operator and you cannot be present at the time fixed for to take your means of transport, we will reimburse you for the purchase of the new flight ticket (one-way), made within 24 hours of the originally scheduled departure, with a maximum of €1,000 per person (if the old air ticket cannot be reused) to allow you to reach your destination.
This guarantee is provided on the condition that you have taken a margin of at least 3 hours to get to the meeting place.